Total Pageviews

2013/05/17

Picture time 1 !




Well... Hello everyone!! right now I'm not posting any chapters due to stress, so I decided to post some of my pictures! Hope you all like it!



The sunset... well, somewhat like a sunset.

Clouds

The view of chairs?

A kitty!
Its looking into my lens~!

Something?



flowers!!

A tree, well, a plant from a different perspective

This and the next was a gift from my friend, cute, isn't it?


Dolphins!

Something?

My bracelet!!

Nailpolish and a memory

This and the next one was a gift from my dad's friends, sweet right?


This and the next three was a gift from my friend! it's too big for me though... :)




Sorry it's blurry... Canon FTW! (for the win)

This and the next one is a gift from my aunt, sweet isnt she? haven't used it yet... xD




Hope you all liked it!! see you next time!!

Picture time 1 - end

2 comments: